Establishing, operating and expanding your company
At Masoud Law, our goal is to help your organisation grow and expand in today’s highly competitive global market. Our team of legal experts can help your company:
- Define your organisation and/or your project’s legal structure.
- Draft shareholders’ agreements, share purchase agreements, and business development agreements.
- Incorporate and register subsidiaries or new branches.
- Understand and implement labour laws, regulations, compliance, and human resources policies to avert potential claims and related litigation (including claims settlements and issues relating to the end-of-service awards, final exit, etc.).
- Navigate financial and bank disputes.
- Navigate real estate and administrative issues, to include:
- Conventional commercial and residential leases (both their renewal or termination).
- Business acquisition and asset- transfer agreements.
- Management and technical operations agreements.
- Real estate acquisition sales or leases through conventional agreements or Islamic agreements.
- Design, procurement, construction and renovation contracts, and related claims.
- Protect your trademarks and logos, and develop graphic charters.
- Manage general sales conditions, invoicing, supply contracts, and commercial relationships with suppliers and service providers (in particular transportation, packaging, logistics platforms, and similar agreements).
- Establish the contractual structure for your network (i.e. agency, franchise, selective distribution, exclusive distribution, corner and other commercial contracts).
- Draft know-how licenses, trademark and patent contracts, and other related transactional documents.
- Draft registration of distribution contracts, as well as deregistration negotiations, proceedings, or disputes.